Opportunity: DEMON Network National Leads
The DEMON Network brings together academics, clinicians and other partners. By connecting these people, we can identify innovative approaches to interdisciplinary collaborative dementia research.
We are recruiting National Leads to provide strategic support to the Network by developing activity in five key areas.
The following voluntary positions are available:
- National Clinical Lead
- National Industry Lead
- National Data Science Lead
- National Artificial Intelligence Lead
- National Early Career Lead
National Leads will:
- Provide strategic support to the DEMON Network team and Regional Leads.
- Help to identify funding opportunities for Network-related activities.
- Promote DEMON Network activities by utilizing existing contacts.
- Help organize national Network events and activities relevant to the area of leadership.
- Work with the DEMON Network Steering Committee and Regional Leads to develop a national strategy for data science and AI in dementia.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Do you have experience in one of the five key areas?
- Do you have capacity to spend around one day a month on Network activities?
- Are you passionate about the application of data science and AI to dementia research?
- Would you like to develop leadership experience and be a part of an exciting new initiative?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for a National Lead position please download the application form below, and send your completed application along with your CV to the Network Administrator Jan Alcott email@example.com by 5pm on Wednesday 29th January 2020.
All applicants will be informed of the final decision by email by the 31st January 2020.
National Leads will be selected for a two year term in the first instance. Reasonable expenses incurred meeting with the Network Steering Committee or similar activities agreed in advance will be reimbursed.
If you have any questions about the role please contact the DEMON Network Coordinator Janice Ranson firstname.lastname@example.org